She also sent us home with a sealed envelope that has the baby's gender. People think that we are CRAZY to have the information at the tips of our fingers...just sitting on my dresser...and we still haven't peeked. It's easy now...since we've done it 5 times already. (There have been threats of friends coming to open the envelope and see what we are having...so it may be making it's way to a more secure location.) But things are looking good, and I'm feeling great. If only I could get more sleep, maybe when the kids get back to school. I'm still able to work out 3x's a week, but I've had to cut my portions of food WAY down, if I don't the dreaded HEARTBURN sets in at about 4 o'clock, and it's horrible. The baby is kicking me lots, and is very active at about 4am. Hannah loves to kiss my belly, and seriously it is the cutest thing. She has become very attached to her baby dolls (so much more than Rachel was). But Nate says she still treats them as a Neanderthal...which is true, so hopefully she'll be a lot more gentle with her new brother or sister.
I have a pregnancy app on my iPhone, and Jace loves to look at the photos of what the baby looks like in my tummy. All the kids are asking how long the baby is, or how much it weighs, so I know they are getting excited to have it join our family.
I'm now 28 1/2 weeks....6 months...so entering the last trimester should be a breeze!

What a sweet little profile.

Baby feet

We'll nip that in the bud with a passey as soon as possible!

Profile of the leg...the baby was very cooperative at being modest.

The sealed envelope...I plan on taking it to the hospital with me...just to see if it is a match!
7 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that you guys don't find out, we never did either and it's the BEST!!! Congrats on a healthy little sweet baby, so dang fun for you guys. When are you due anyway??
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You guys have such an adorable family. We miss you guys!
I still don't know how you do it! And with that envelope sitting there... I could never leave it alone. Of course, our last one didn't do us any good "finding out." We were still surprised... which ended up being kinda fun ;) I can't wait to see what you have. Whatever it is, it will be just as cute as all your others :)
So cute. I think it's a girl. They are always the most modest.:) But what do I know? :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hope it goes well. You have such a cute family - he/she is bound to be adorable.
You are killing me! I want to know. Especially since I haven't seen you or your cute sis around the gym.
That is SO fun! I didn't think there was anyone else left in the world that likes the surprise like we do...Congrats!
I dunno... something about this baby just looks like a girl to me... :)
Post a Comment