Well I have to admit...it definately is easier having older kids with a new baby. I had been thinking that I needed to get a picture of Seth...and low and behold Brady did just that for me, when Seth was 3 weeks. Not too bad of a shot too. He, Zack and Rachel have been a huge help. Very willing to hold Seth or fetch this or that for me. Nate has also been going above and beyond and reigning the kids in to help with dinner, cleaning, whatever. (I even had 2 Girls Night Out last week and left him with the other kids at home.) Now if I could just figure out what to do with Miss Hannah and her tornado capabilities ;-)
Seth is growing great and at 3 weeks he weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. Still down from his birth weight...but it's because he lost so much due to jaundice. His face is getting fuller and I think he looks more like Brady every day.
We have to to run his legs a lot to help relieve his gas pains...but I've cut out all chocolate ;-( so we'll see if that helps. Just last week when I was 'running his legs' Jace walked in and said, "Mom...can I toot him?" It's funny the ideas and words they pick up when you seem to always be talking 'baby talk'.
2 comments:
So precious! It's a different WORLD to have a baby when you have older kids, RIGHT? I kept thinking I should have had two and waited 10 years to have the rest. ;)I've felt that help a lot too this time around. He's so darling.
Oh, he's so cute!! I'm glad things are going well ;)
Post a Comment