Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Tired little kiddos
It was bound to happen. It's hard to adjust to this getting up early! Today I was on my way home from errands when Rachel called and said, 'Jace and Hannah didn't get off the bus.' Excuse me? Were they even on the bus? I stayed calm, but immediately called their school and asked if they were there or if they had gotten on the wrong bus. The front office got a little panicked and started calling their bus driver and others for their school. I decided to try neighbors' houses that I thought Jace and Hannah might go to. Just a few minutes later as I started to leave, the school called back and said the bus was bringing them back home. Apparently when the last boy got off the bus, he said to the driver, 'There's a couple of kids asleep in the back' Yup....poor Jace and Hannah had fallen asleep and no one noticed. Guess it's an early bedtime for us tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my heavens! Poor little things. I'm glad they found them before they parked the bus.
Oh my goodness! I can only imagine the panic you must have been feeling. Good thing they were found. Poor sleepy kiddos! HAHA!
So glad you have a good group to help you find them and you noticed before the bus was parked for the night......
Post a Comment