Monday, February 09, 2009
AH HA Moment
Well I have to apologize to everyone, because I obviously am not the expert blogger. I just realized today that people were leaving comments on my blog, but I was not reading them. And so I apologize, because I had wanted to also add you to my blog list, but didn't actually have your blog address, because it was in the comments section. (The color of my hair really shines through right now.) But I can add you and keep up on family happenings. Just be patient with me while I get the hang of this. Oh yea, and Jen....how do you make the multiple post of pictures in one? See these types of tips would really help me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Sara, I ran across your blog through Amy's. I'm so glad you started one. I love to catch up with old friends through blogs. Your family is darling. Now that I left a comment you should be able to check in on mine.
Well! I am quite offended that you haven't read my comment. hahahahaha...just kidding, really, I think it took me a few months of blogging before I figured that one out.
You're to funny. I wish I could show you, but I'm heading off to take a shower and then get to bed. Sorry no help.
Hey - give me a call and I'll tell you how I do those!! I just taught Jess how too. :)
Post a Comment