
Well it has been a while since I have added anything. You must wonder, "What do Nate and Sara do with all of their time and money?" I'll tell you....remember the show "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks and the blonde waitress from Cheers? (Her name leaves my fried mind right now.) Well that is the story of our life the past 2 1/2 years....although I wouldn't take a moment of it back for what we have learned, and what we have been able to accomplish. But sometimes I just sit back and wonder, "What were we thinking?" About a month ago we started on Rachel's bathroom and finished it in about 2 weeks. So these pics are to give you a little taste of our home improvements. I hope to learn soon (thanks to Jen..when I get 2 seconds to call her), how to add a collage of pictures of before and after shots of our house. (Then the blog post wont be so dang long.) And when I say, "We've remodeled this..." I really mean Nate, because seriously it is all him on these projects. (But, I have found that I really do like the demolition part, it gets rid of stress!) There is only one before picture, but you get the idea. (Carpet in the bathroom, glue down 'tile' squares, the list goes on and on.) And finally, last weekend we ripped out our master bathroom, and have laid the tile. (Sadly enough we got a call from Home Depot and our granite counter top is on back order for another week....grrrrr.) But stay tuned and see what it will turn out like!
7 comments:
NICE! I love that tile!
Very cool, how fun that you guys do that.
I wish I had my own bathroom. It looks good.
oh I know exactly how you feel! we have remodeled our entire home...and it is a money pit...your tile looks lovely and it is a beautiful bathroom!
Hey Sara! I just found your blog from Lene's! Kristopher told me after he saw your house the other day that you guys are doing some amazing remodels and these pictures look amazing! That is so great that you are doing that!! =)
Don't you just love having the job done? You guys did a great job.
Post a Comment