Well Jace has been potty trained since November, but now I am just adding it to our blog because we hadn't started archiving back then. In our family it is a tradition to go to Chuck-E-Cheese's once the trainee is dry, even through the night. Nate and I aren't that fond of the cardboard pizza and the craziness there, but since our kids always see the commercials on PBS (which is one of our only stations) they are constantly asking to go. I've told them that now we will only be able to go one more time when Hannah gets potty trained, thank goodness that's a few years away!
4 comments:
Oh it's the best once they are potty trained!!! I am not looking forward to it with Mya, it's seriously my least favorite thing. Good job for Jace, and what a good idea to reward them like that!
What a fun little tradition to celebrate being potty trained. And what a great feeling to get another one out of diapers, huh? Yay for Jace!
oh my goodness, I hate potty training. We are right in the middle of it with Teddy and it is making me crazy! I am glad you are done.
What a good idea...I might have to implement that for Kliners. I am not ready to start the potty training thing yet...a few more months.
Post a Comment