Monday, July 20, 2009

Cherry Hill


Hannah and Mom at the pool.

Jace didn't feel good, and ran a temperature most of the time we were there. He loved the water of course and when the Motrin would kick in he was up and at 'em.

Zack on the famous Pirate Ship.

Rachel, Brady and Zack behind the water fall.



Courtney Clayson and Hannah....they loved being in the pool together.


Nate and Hannah having fun.










Last weekend we made our annual trip to Cherry Hill in northern Utah. We usually go with family, but this year we decided to invite a couple of families in our ward to go with us, since they had never been, and since we do so much with my side of the family. We had a ball, even through the 100+ weather. Eating good food, hanging out with friends, soaking up the sun in a nice cool pool, and letting the kids run-a-muck on the ever so clean grass. (We all noticed how clean our kids actually were during this camping trip, because of the grass...usually not something that happens when you go camping.) And now since our oldest 2 are good swimmers, we just let them carry on by themselves. (Sadly they probably got the most sun burned, since they didn't want to come back to camp for lunch, which is when we re-apply sunscreen.) Everyone said they had a wonderful time...even the non-campers...and we are all planning to do it again. If you havn't ever been to Cherry Hill, I highly recomend it. It is a great stay-cation, and pretty cheap with all that you are able to do there. And I'm sorry, I know there are a ton of pictures, but believe me... I really did narrow it down. Just wanted to capture all the fun things that we were able to do...one of these days I'll learn how to put on a slide show on our blog.

I wish I would have raised the camera a bit...this is Courtney and Hannah in the ball pit and Brady jumping over the top of them. I didn't even know he was there until he landed.







Rachel and one of her good friends Autumn Redd.

Chauntel and a bunch of kiddos hanging out at camp.

Annie and Chauntel rock climbing...they were both trying to beat each other's time. Nate, Mike and Brett in the background.

5 comments:

i'm erin. said...

OH how fun! And such great pictures. We have never been there, but we should go. My kids would love it.

Amy said...

How dang fun Sara, I have never been, it looks like we should give it a try. Love pics!

Jen said...

I haven't been to Cherry Hill since I was about 12! There wasn't a whole lot there back then... looks like it's grown a ton. I've gotta take my fam. FUN!

Elena said...

You have gorgeous kids. I've never been to Cherry Hill. It looks like tons of fun.

Char and Chris said...

You guys have the cutest kids. What fun in the sun. We never did make it to Cherry Hill the entire time we lived there. There were lots of places like that that we went to while living in Salt Lake.