Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Prayer

So I have to write this real quick before I forget. Nate knelt down in our sitting room tonight and said, 'Everyone kneel down for family prayer.' So all the kids quickly minded, and as I was crossing the room to join them, Hannah, (who is 18 months) started walking around the outside of the circle tapping everyone on the head saying, "Dah...Dah...Dah..." We all started busting up laughing, because she was trying to play duck duck goose. (Our favorite FHE game.) And as we all quited down and Nate started praying, she gets up and starts again. It was hard to keep our laughs to ourselves, but we managed the best we could. And of course we had a quick game of duck duck goose before bedtime!

5 comments:

i'm erin. said...

ha ha ha ...that is so cute. I love it.

Amy said...

LOVE it, and good job for writing it down, because it's so easy to forget in our old age huh? Hee Hee

Hatch Family said...

too cute!

That One Gwen said...

That's our favorite too! The twins are getting really good at tapping us on our heads and running whenever someone else does. Too funny!

Jenni said...

Such a cute story Sara. What fun to see all your pictures!!! Your kiddos are so cute!