
There was this huge elephant made of metal that would make loud noices when people would step around it....You'll notice that we got all the kids to sit on the elephant's trunk for a picture...except for Hannah...the next photo will explain why.
"Get me OUT OF HERE!" I love parental torture!

These next 2 pictures are traditions of mine I guess. I have a few photo's from growing up drinking out of the same lion's head and standing next to the gorilla's silhouette to see how tall I was.

Fun animals everywhere. This giraffe baby is the only baby picture that we got. But the Tiger put on a fantastic show while we stood in front of him. Hannah's mimmicking 'Roar' was too cute...to bad we don't have video of it.
Sara and the kids...seriously the weather was FANTASTIC!
Hannah waving goodbye, and finally agreeing to a shoulder ride from Nate. She actually walked about 95% of the time. So you can imagine the quite car ride home with her after walking nearly 2 miles on her own. She completely crashed!
1 comment:
LOVE those baby animals. They are so cute, huh? I love that picture of all your kids on the elephant's trunk. So fun.
Post a Comment