
I had to add in one picture of the kids actually wearing their cowboy hats.
The Birthday Boy!

Playin' in the Courtyard. Mini Pumpkins/Gourds were a hit.
They sometimes act like these animals.

Everyone got a horse ride.
When Jace and I started to talk about his birthday a few months ago, we came to the decision to have a Cowboy Party. My sisters, Aubree and Ashlee, have horses that they ride and take care of quite often. But instead of pulling the horses up to our house to take the kiddies for a ride, I decided to just hold the party down at Hee Haw's since that is where A and A board their horses, and then there wouldn't be much clean-up for me. Chalise was so kind in letting us hold the party there, it was great! I literally just showed up with kids, cupcakes and drinks. We could have stayed there for hours of course, but since we were trying to fit it in between General Conference Sessions, we only stayed 2 hours. The kids had a great time at the farm, but the highlight was to be able to go on a real horse by themselves. Thanks again Ashlee and Chalise for your generosity in making Jace's party a blast
2 comments:
He's such a cutie. Dang, I wish y'all were still around here.
What a fun party. I bet they LOVED it. Jace is so cute... I bet he gets away with way too much (kinda like a little cutie at my house!) Fun pics! :)
Post a Comment