Monday, October 19, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium

Well Fall Break has come and gone, and WHEW....what a weekend we had. We were able to use our Salt Lake Connect passes for 2 days, which gave us a ton of stuff to do. I'll post each place individually since I havn't been that great at blogging lately.

The first day we went to the aquarium in Sandy. We hadn't ever been there, so the kids were way excited. Except for when I told Jace that we were going to go see fish, sharks, and everything under the sea...he said to me in a very concerned voice, "Mom I don't want to swim with the sharks." I don't blame him! I reassured him that it would be totally fine, and he would have a blast.

Here are some of our favorites that we saw:




Jace loved watching the turtles underwater.


All the kiddos!


Don't eat me Mr. Shark!


Nate and Hannah watching/petting the sting rays.


"Some day my prince will come!"


Zack is definately our dare devil when it comes to trying new things. He had no problem reaching in and petting the sting rays...the other's...not so much.


Hannah loved this little polka-dotted sting ray...it kept hiding up against the wall and then coming up against the glass suddenly. She giggled everytime, and would say, "Peek-a-boo" so we called it the Peek-a-boo sting ray.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures. What a fun day!

Amy said...

I'm going to have to take my kids there, looks like fun. And I LOVE that you did a birthday party at Hee Haws, so cool. It's hard to come up with ideas once the weather gets a little chilly. Very cute pics, your kids are darling!

JoAnna said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. Lots of great pictures from your "field trips" We keep saying we want to take our boys when we come up but never make it. Someday!