
7 Day Cruise to the Southern Carribbean: $3000
10 Day babysitting costs: $500
Tips for everyone we meet: $300
Zipline in the Barbados rainforest: $200
Kayaking out in St. Kitts: $55
Knowing that there are really THREE people in the picture: PRICELESS

Sorry is some of you are getting this for a second time, but for some reason, a couple of the first emails sent out never made it. (So enjoy again...and no you're not looking for a monkey or a snake in the background Ashlee ;-)
5 comments:
Congrats guys! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see another little Nate/Sara creation! :)
I'm so excited for you. But, I see no details - due date, how you're feeling, etc. I hope it goes smoothly. Y'all have the most precious little ones.
exciting new sara and nate! congrats!!
Yay for you!!!!
Wait Wait Wait, holy cow what a cute way to announce it. I'm excited for you Sara, awww....another little babes huh? Congrats and can't wait to see the rest of your pics, so so jealous. How are you feeling and how far along are you??
Post a Comment