I've decided that I better get back on the wagon again concerning our blog. So much has happened since my last post, that I don't want to forget anything, (and a lot happened even before, that I need to add.) But in my defense, I blame it on my iPhone...and being pregnant...I can't place all the blame on Nate ;-), (well I could but it wouldn't be fair.) I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE my iPhone, I rarely turn on my computer anymore, since I can quickly check my email, but the blog has suffered greatly because of it, I mean who wants to blog from a 2"x3" screen? And honestly, this pregnancy is really taking it's toll on me. (My favorite saying when people ask me how the pregnancy is going is..."I can tell that I'm 34 and not 23 this time around.") The Sunday that we got home from the cruise, I became nauseous and it has been 24/7 ever since. But it's getting better and hopefully I can start to feel like a 'normal' person again. October 16th, is the due date for this baby, and it couldn't seem farther away. Even though I know it will be here sooner than I am ready for. We are all very excited for this little one to join our family and it is fun to try and guess who is coming to live with us.
If you ask Hannah, what is in my tummy, she says it is a baby brother EVERY time.
Rachel of course wants another sister, and both Brady and Zack say they want a boy, but it would be 'cool' if we had the 'Brady Bunch'...3 boys and 3 girls.
A quick funny that Jace said when we first announced that we were pregnant. He was in primary the next week and our Primary President came up to him and said, "Jace is there something special in your mommy's tummy?" He just gave her a quizzical look and said, "No...just food." What a character. He also says that he wants a little brother, and I don't blame him. Even though Zack and Brady play so well with him, it would be cute to have a little buddy for him to pal around with.
Both Nate and I will be happy with whatever, just as long as he/she is healthy. I have had a few dreams that it is a little boy, but the only child I was correct at guessing was Brady. (So even my motherly premonitions don't account for much.) We'll have to think of a fun guessing game for everyone to place their guess on what we will be having and when.
1 comment:
October seems so soon to me. Summer always flies. How exciting for your family. I asked Ben if he wanted another baby and he adamantly said No. :)
Post a Comment