Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brady's 5th Grade Basketball

Brady has played Jr Jazz ever since he was 4 years old. (In Saratoga Springs, they start in preschool, Pleasant Grove doesn't start until 2nd/3rd grade.) So he has played A LOT of basketball. In fact, I think he enjoys it almost as much as Nate. His coaches have mentioned to me that he plays a lot like his dad...I wonder if that's a good thing?...wink...wink. (The coaches happen to be in our stake and their ward will play against ours from time to time.) He has been on this same team for the past 3 years with the same coaches, which I think really helps improve all of the players' skills, since they are used to playing with one another. Brady is definately aggressive out on the court, and loves to play point guard. Even though he makes quite a few baskets, there are a lot of missed shots too, but having a court in the back yard will definately help him continue to improve. (Plus trying to get the ball around Nate or defend him, helps in that aspect too.)


I'll title these first 2 photos as..."I believe I can fly!"


He really likes to be able to call out the plays while bringing the ball down.

Yikes... I hope he didn't knock that boy over.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the fun pics of both your boys playing. I bet they are fun to watch... and I'm sure they inherited Nate's Bball skills!

Amy said...

Wow, how fun does that look. I LOVE the one whre he's calling out the play, he looks so old and GOOD!! Very cool!