Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Since I got my fondue pot for Christmas I promised the kids that we would have a chocolate fondue night...sometime. (As I know now, fondue is A LOT of work, especially with little ones running around.) But we figured that Valentine's Day would be the perfect opportunity to have chocolate fondue with the kiddos. (Especially since we were were leaving the next weekend on our cruise.) I forgot to take pictures as we got started, but did snap a quick shot in the beginning. We had yummy fruit like strawberries, apples, pineapple, and banana's. But also some treats like cinnamon bears, animal crackers, marshmallows, angel food cake, and pretzels. We also were able to have Uncle Kelly and Aunt Aimee over, since they were the one's that would mainly be watching the kids while we were gone. (I guess we needed to sweeten them up before we dumped 5 kids on them ;-)

No comments: