Friday, February 11, 2011

Flu Shots

When I took Seth in for his 2 week check up, I made sure to schedule flu shots for the rest of my kids. I told them what was going to happen in about a week, and explained that it was absolutely necessary with a new baby in the house. I told them not to worry too much about it, and in the end there would be a 'BIG' surprise.

Well the 'dreaded' day came...I checked out the oldest 3 from school and we headed to the Dr's office. If you know Brady's phobia of needles at all...this picture may not surprise you. He was all tears the entire way there. It was all I could do to hold in my giggles. Last year everyone went before Brady, because he just can't handle needles. (Guess we know that he won't be attending medical school.) I let it drag on as long as I could. Right as we pulled up to the Dr's office, I told them what the big surprise was....they were actually getting the flu mist, no needles involved. (Well at least the oldest 4 were, Hannah is still too young.) WOW...I don't think I've ever seen Brady more relieved!

No comments: