For some reason, they all ended up wearing gray and black the first day...I guess we had a color theme!
Waiting for the bus! (So glad the bus stop is right in front of our house!)
Always ready to model for the camera. Rachel is in the 2nd grade this year
Mr. Zack, excited to start the 4th grade.
"B"...now he's king of the school in the 6th grade...(at least he thinks so!)

Zack has Miss Wright, who was Brady's 4th grade teacher...she still calls him Brady from time to time...even though they don't look anything alike...but I guess they act alike in class!

Rachel's teacher is from Austraila...and is expecting a baby in June!

Jace with his class and Miss Emily and Miss Robin. He's lucky to have his cousin Chloe in his preschool class with him. He'll always say to me..."Mom, I'm older than Chloe, but she is taller." (I'm thinking he likes to know he's one up on her still.)
3 comments:
Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting!!
I just love your little model... seriously, her poses crack me up! They are all so cute!!
Oh my gosh your little Rachel is your twin, she is beautiful! Darling kiddos you've got! How's the little guy anyway???
Post a Comment