This is just one of many pictures of Seth underneath the blanket covering his car seat.
Friday, February 11, 2011
What's happening in the back seat
I guess this is what happens in the back seat, when mom has given the 5 year old her phone to entertain himself and he has figured out how to take pictures. You end up with 30+ pictures of one thing....just at different angles. Believe me, I've deleted a TON of photos from my phone that I had no idea were being taken. Sometimes it takes me a minute or two to figure out what or where the pictures were taken. I've also had to remind Jace and Hannah that they can't take a picture of mom nursing, or when someone is not fully clothed, because yes it has happened!

This is just one of many pictures of Seth underneath the blanket covering his car seat.
This is just one of many pictures of Seth underneath the blanket covering his car seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can relate! My boys figured out how to take pics with my phone, and I had about 25 pictures of the show they were watching on TV one day. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment