Sunday, October 02, 2011

Jace's 6th Birthday

6 years ago, I remember going into the hospital in the early evening on a Friday...wondering what little bundle would make his/her way into this world. I loved sitting in that hospital bed all weekend watching conference, holding my sweet little baby, and being waited on by the awesome nurses. But boy oh boy...what a ride it has already been with that little fireball. I have always joked that we should have named him 'Race' instead of Jace, because he NEVER STOPS! If it's wrestling, running, soccer, T-ball or anything else....he always gives it his all! He taught himself to ride a 2-wheeler when he was only 4 1/2, he'll climb to the top of ANYTHING, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't wish that I had a 1/10 of the energy he does. (But in retro-spec...when he is tired, he does crash...just like his dad.) We sure love you buddy! Hope you had a wonderful day!


Such a little charmer!

He had a camping birthday party with all his friends.

Ready to blow out the fire ;-)

Clock wise from left to right: Jake Clayson, Jens Hansen, Liam Scheuber, Gavin Asbell, Jace, Mitchell Evans, Dallin Butler, Robert Lane, Reagan Lindal....roasting hot dogs and smores for dinner.


Campfire cupcakes for our friends.

The campfire cake...3 different kinds of cake, and 2 different types of frosting, plus fruit rolls ups for flames....can you say sugar OVERLOAD?

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

A tradition to have breakfast in bed...with whatever you want for breakfast. Notice my phone on the tray, Hannah wanted it to be playing his favorite song (at least the one that he knows most the words to)....it's Allstar by Smashmouth.

No comments: