Hey if you are wondering where we got our cute pictures from, here is the info. My best friend from growing up, Jennifer Stafford took them. She did a really good job, even though we had less than 1/2 an hour of daylight on the day of the shoot, and I really wanted to get them taken for Christmas cards. So thanks again Jen for all your help...your the best!
Her website/blogspot is: http://www.jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
LOVED reading about your family. Brady hasn't changed a bit but everyone else has. I'm glad you joined the blogging world.
oh I love your blog! Your pictures are darling...she did a great job. And I loved reading about the notebook. In fact, I am starting one today!
My blog is:
thesummerillsurf.blogspot.com
See you at Aerobics
Cute family pictures! Jen does a great job.
Jamie
What cute family pictures! I will have to have Jen take some next time we come to Utah! That would be fun to go riding together on 4-wheelers and motorcycles. Does it bring you back to our High School Days??? Ahhhh...we were so young!
i'm so glad you are updating your blog. your family is so cute. it was great talking to you the other night. tell the family hi!
Hey you, darling blog. LOVE it! Honestly your kids are the cutest. Check out ours at
www.murphy04.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch, I'm going to add you to my friend okay.
Post a Comment