This is why I love being a stay-at-home mom...or just a mom in general. (I have a ton of pictures that I have wanted to add to our blog, but havn't found the time. So this will be quick.) I was looking on-line for a salmon recipe and Hannah came up and laid her head on my lap. She just wanted me to hold her, and she didn't fuss and was asleep within a few minutes. What a sweetie she is...very patient with all the craziness of our family.
8 comments:
That is so sweet. I love it when kids want there mommy that bad.
She is such a cutie, I know, I just love these tender moments, and know that they won't be tiny for very long. So precious!
OH I love that...Moments like that make it great to be a mommy.
Such a cute picture! She has gotten so big since I saw you last...hope all is going well for you and your family.
That's so cute. I love when they do that - but they grow up so fast!
I have a Hannah as well she is my 3rd so fun to stay home! We are at therowdyrileys.blogspot.com I need to update major with the new baby but it's a good read, kids say the darndest things!
Oh, how sweet is that! Those things make all the hard parts about being a Mom so worth it!!
very sweet!
Post a Comment