Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter this year, even with the rain. I guess that is what we have come to expect here in Utah though. That weekend we had family come up, and had Mason staying with us, so I was scrambling to find something for the Easter Bunny to leave him on Saturday. The candy was gone within a day...thankfully, and since we were busy playing with cousins, we never did get to coloring easter eggs. But the kids loved the note the Easter Bunny left that said to not wake up their parents or look in their baskets, until we got up. Thank goodness they listened. (They even hung it on the fridge for awhile until another cousin said, 'The Easter Bunny isn't real.'...I quickly removed it before the subject was brought up again. I hate losing that 'magic' with my kiddos.)





No comments: