My kids look forward to this day every year at school. We'll let the boys' hair get as long as we can stand just before the big day. (And then it's off to get hair cuts.) They love to wear mohawks...even if it is for just a day. The boys' tried and tried to talk Rachel into doing something really crazy, but she is just a little too shy for that. Maybe when she gets older and braver, she'll venture out...we'll see I guess. For now she still wants to style her hair so that it is fashionable.

All ready for the big day.

I love Zack's face in this one.

Tough guys...but seriously, it drives me crazy to let their hair grow this long.

This is as crazy as Rachel would let me get.
3 comments:
Stylin'. That took some hair product.:)
And I just saw your April Fools post. Not going to tell you what the Jace's quarter in a wrapper looks like to me.;) Ha ha. Y'all are such fun parents.
my sydney loves crazy day also! very cool!
I love it! My kids love crazy hair day too, but my poor boys definitely don't have enough hair to do much. I don't think we could ever get it that long.
Post a Comment