
Hannah is a Butterfly for Halloween this year.

I guess she is wondering what to do with Gherig's Buzz Lightyear Gun.

Snack time...very important at playgroup. From top left: Hannah, Lexi, Gherig, Courtney, and Fay



Coloring their bat pictures.
This year is Hannah's turn to be in a playgroup. We are lucky enough to live in a ward with both older and younger families, so we get the wisdom of the empty-nesters, but our kids have a good number of friends. Every Wednesday Hannah gets to go to someone's house for 2 hours and hang out with kids her own age. Plus it gives me a chance to have one-on-one time with Jace.
Today was their Halloween Party. Andrea asked the kids to come dressed in their costumes, since most of them love to play dress up anyways. They built a haunted house out of blocks, had yummy treats, and colored 'bats'.
You'll notice that Hannah of course has the passey. I always let her take it, even though I know she'll be fine without it. Somedays a couple of the kids have a hard time leaving their mom's, and if they start to cry...so does Hannah. It's better to be safe than sorry I guess. But I doubt we'll get rid of it anytime soon, it makes for a much more peaceful sacrament meeting. (And I promised Aimee that I wouldn't take it away before our cruise in February...she may REALLY need it then.)
Thank you Andrea for hosting a fun party for the kiddos!
3 comments:
Hannah is so cute! Love the pictures.
She looks cute, and DANG she's getting so big!
She is so dang adorable. Love the costume, can't wait to see what your other kids are.
Post a Comment