Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We decided to stick around town for spring break, but I knew we needed to think up some fun things to do. Well since Monday is always laundry day....we had 4 more days to play and have fun. I decided to let the 4 oldest each choose an activity on one day, but the activity had to start with the same first letter of their name. On Tuesday, Jace decided that he wanted to go to a Jungle-gym. Well since I really needed to make a trip to Ikea...that was the jungle-gym of choice. It was also fun to have lunch in the cafe there. I just felt sorry for both Brady and Hannah, because they were either too small or big for the jungle-gym there. (I made it up to Brady, by letting him choose a movie to rent for that night for everyone.) Wednesday, Rachel decided to go roller-skating at Classic skating. We had a blast, with scooters, skates and strollers. They all took their golden dollar that they got from Grammee for Easter and bought a special treat there. Thursday, was Zack's birthday, so he was actually exempt from having to find an activity with a Z...since the zoo was pretty much his only choice, and I didn't want to drive all the way up there. But he decided on Jump on It...a place that has wall to wall trampolines and blow-up slides. SUPER FUN...they boys really loved the velcro-wall blow up, with the velcro suits. Since it was Zack's birthday, Nate slipped away from work early so that he could come with us. (And that is the only time I remembered to take pictures...oops.) Friday, Brady decided that he wanted to go to Bajio for lunch. We picked up lunch and took it to a park and had a little picnic. We had a blast hanging out and enjoying the much needed break.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Fun Fun!! LOVE the crazy hair pics by the way, very cool mohawks!!

So how did the ultrasound go?? Can't wait to hear!

Kim said...

Sara, what a fun way to celebrate spring break. We usually don't go anywhere for spring break, so I will have to remember that letter idea for next year. I haven't been to jump on it for awhile and had no idea that they had a velcro wall now. I will have to take my boys.