Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day


So I had great intentions of getting up early and making my kids the all green breakfast this morning, but Hannah was up from midnight until 2 am (we watched a cool jungle movie on PBS). So when Nate came home from ball, he woke us all up at 8. Alas, we were scrambling to get ready for school. So I decided that my kids would get a St. Patty's Day dinner, complete with green milk and green pudding. All the kids wanted to wear green, except for Brady. So when he came home I asked him how it was not wearing green. He said, "It started to hurt after everyone pinched me a million times. Next year I am definately going to wear green." Glad he learned his lesson!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good job for doing dinner. My dinner tonight consisted of chicken nuggest for the kids, Jake was working late. So good thing I got the green done. Kind of a funny holiday isn't it.

Jen said...

Too bad Brady had to learn the hard way! I always have great intentions of doing a green meal. Not this time! Tuesdays are too busy for us. Glad you guys had a fun one!

Kerrilyn said...

That pudding sure looks yummy.....REALLY, REALLY yummy!!! I am wanting some pudding now.
Nice job on the dinner spread. I'm a looser and didn't do anything to celebrate.