Zack had an animal report due last week on any animal of his choice. He loves lizards and decided to do his project on Bearded Dragons. It is hard for me not to get involved in these types of projects, but I did my best to stay clear. He did all the research, (but since he loves reptiles so much...he already knew a ton of stuff) and collected all the items to decorate his box. The only thing I did was go to Macey's and buy the plastic reptile. When he came home I asked him how his presentation went and he said, "Mom my project was the best in the class!" (I love it when they think their work is the best!)
2 comments:
That's awesome. It IS hard to not help, isn't it? I really struggle with that. Looks like it turned out great. And to have them proud of their own work is even better!
good for him!
Post a Comment