Sunday, June 14, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


Mario Cart on the Wii was a huge hit...and when Nate and I needed a break from remodeling we would come and steal the wheels and race each other.

Poor Hannah was 'neglected' by everyone. See it's the middle of the day and she was still in her jammies. But she didn't whine too much as long as she was dry and fed.

Valentine's day cookies...oh so yummy!




So this past Valentine's we kind of forgot to celebrate. It was actually the weekend that we decided to rip out our Master Bathroom (see previous post) and start the remodel. This meant that we had to make it up to our kids and find something to occupy their time. Nate had always wanted to buy Mario Cart for the Wii with a wheel for each of them. This was the perfect Valentines present, because it kept the kids occupied and out of our hair. Since we weren't working on the bathroom on Sunday, we made an effort to at least make some Valentine's cookies and let the kids help frost and make their own. This is something we do every year, which is a favorite of everyone's.

1 comment:

i'm erin. said...

hmmm, Valentine's weekend. Cute pics. I love cookies. I guess that's why I have to teach the aerobics. See you tomorrow.