Zack got breakfast in bed on his birthday....sorry bad lighting, I forgot to turn on the flash.
Zack getting ready to blow out his birthday candles.
Rachel, Mitchell, Johnny, Caleb and Jordan being sworn in as Deputy Marshalls.
Jaxon, Parker, Zack and Trevor being sworn in as Deputy Marshalls.
Making marshmallow guns....all the kids were very excited to have their own. Thank goodness we have Nate's woodshop with all the right tools to build whatever we want. Plus it was a great place to hide while we waited for Zack to arrive.
Zack was really excited to have his party on his actual birthday!
Okay so I'm a little late on putting this post on, but better late than never! On April 8th, Zack turned the magic 8. So since it was his Golden Birthday (turning 8 on the 8th), I wanted to throw him a surprise party. It took a lot more planning on my part, but was well worth it. (Surprise Video included.) I wanted to do some sort of science experiment party, but found something much cooler to do with all those 8 year old little boys. MARSHMALLOW GUNS! I found out how to make marshmallow guns on YouTube and away we went. All the supplies were at Home Depot (besides the mini-marshmallows). And it was WAY CHEAP, about $2 per gun. But it gave the kids something to make and then they took the guns home as their party favor. I had them sworn in as Deputy 'Marsh'-alls. And they had a ball in their marshmallow war. I told my other kids that they would get a surprise party on their 'Golden Birthdays' too. (I have a few years to plan those Brady's birthday is February 22, Rachel is December 27th, Jace is September 30th, and Hannah is December 31st) I wonder if they'll want to have marshmallow guns on their Golden Birthdays? Hahaha.
2 comments:
Wow! You guys have just been way busy. Lots and lots of post. I think it would be fun to have Mario Cart for the Wii I would love to race David. You guys looked like you had tons of fun. There probably will still be more to come due to the fact that summer has just begun.
Cute idea. Your kids are growing up as fast as mine, dang it! He sure is a handsome kid.
Post a Comment