Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Broadhead Family Party


This year we were finally able to get the whole family together on New Years Day. The Bethea's were up from Blanding, and that evening we had our family party at the Butlers' in Highland. We have so many people that I wonder how long it will be before we have to meet in a church for a family party, (25 grandkids, 2 grandparents, 8 Broadhead 'children', and 7 spouses) Whew...that is a lot of people, but we always have a good time and yummy food. This is where the kids get to exchange cousin gifts and us couples get to exchange gifts, thank goodness we drew names or else we would all be broke! And a big THANK YOU to my sister Ashlee, for snapping pictures that night, since I forgot to bring our camera.

Hannah and Branten using the cats' dishes as hats...good thing they were empty.

Megan, Sara and Emma...this is a one-in-a-million picture with me actually showing my braces.

Uncle Kyle...aka...'The Jungle Gym'...is giving a 'beat down' to Jace and Mitchell...aka...'The Instigators'

I told my sister's that Brady and Zack 'needed' head lamps to read at night...now I can have mine back.

When Jace opened his present Ashlee asked him if she could name his new toy dog and he said yeah. So she said "Ok let's call him Garbonzo!" Jace just looked at her with wide eyes and said, "I know, let's just call him Bob!"

Jace and Hannah playing nicely....for the moment.

Kyle usually ends up falling asleep on the floor...but first he needed his back popped by Nate!

This is how the older grandkids enjoy a family party...reading a book or listening to their Ipods. Love you Jess...please stop growing up...your making me feel old!

Any present for Rachel just needs to have a hint of pink on it, and she'll absolutly love it!

I had to add this picture of Bumpa...this is how he ends up enjoying all our family get-togethers!

The Broadhead Beauties!

2 comments:

Jen said...

The Broadheads are a fun bunch! Looks like a great party. I love the picture of the "sisters." :)

PDXTingeys said...

Fun pictures! I also love the one of the "sisters", it's been such a long time since I've seen everyone and you guys all look great!