I don't claim to be a wonderful cook...but there are some foods that I make that my family will simply devour! Salsa being one of them. (Since we signed up for Dish Network...I know shocking, the Holmes' actually have TV...my favorite channel is the Food Network, and my older 3 love to watch it with me.) In the summer when our garden was producing tons and tons of tomatoes....we always had fresh salsa in our fridge. So it's been a few months since I've been able to make fresh salsa, I did bottle quite a bit, but our favorite of all time is the fresh stuff. They all get their own little bowl and gobble it up. Even Hannah loves it, in fact if I make a batch that might be a little too spicey, she will still eat it. But it just cracked me up when I 'caught' her drinking the salsa from her bowl...she didn't want to miss a morsel. Nate walked in just then and said no boys would be kissin' her tonight with her garlic/onion breath. (I'll have to remember that when she and Rachel turn 16.)

Yummy Chips and Salsa...but it's the best on scrambled eggs!

The Salsa Queen.

I ran and grabbed the camera...but she was more than happy to shoot a retake of her drinking salsa out of the bowl.
3 comments:
That is so cute! Ha ha...I love the salsa queen pic.
That is hilarious! And... it's making me hungry. That totally cracks me up about her drinking it!!
Yum Yum, my kids love salsa too. You'll have to post some recipes for us to try okay.
Post a Comment