Thursday, December 31, 2009
Makin' Treats!
For neighbor treats, I've come across a great tradition of Marshmallow Stiring Sticks. But this year, instead of using miniature shish-kabob sticks, I found the small coffee straws, which my kids love to use. We take a large marshmallow, dip it in melted chocolate, and then dip it into something else like crushed candy cane, a peppermint patty, red hots, MnM's, or crushed Ande's mints. My kids love helping me make these, and I love it that they CAN help and it's not a big mess or stress. We put them in a cute bag with Hot Cocoa Packets and Tada...we are done. Seriously, way easy and also fun to eat!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like fun. And it sounds really yummy. I might have to try that with my kids sometime :)
Weird... I didn't realize Eryn was signed in to her google account. That comment was really from me ;)
Post a Comment