So Jace and Rachel ran the 1 miler with their cousins, and unfortunately...Rachel tripped at the turn around point, so she was dead last to cross the finish line, with a bleeding knee, none the less. I was only stressed about it because she was going to watch Seth while I ran with Zack. I knew we wouldn't be breaking any records, so as soon as she came wobbling in, I handed Seth off to her and Zack and I took off for the 5K...the very last ones to start. But he did awesome and we passed A LOT of people for being the last ones to start. He never had to walk, and we only gagged a little and held our breath while passing the dairy farm that stunk horribly bad. But what can you say...it's Fairview! Brady did great, and of course Nate took 1st in his age group. Zack and I finished in 28 minutes, which was just fine for us. Next year we hope to be a little more prepared and maybe even have some more kids join us for the 5K.
All the kiddos ready to run.
The whole gang...man were a good lookin' bunch! Camping for a few days, then running a race...LOVE IT!
The Happy Couples ;-)
We're all smiles once the race is over.
Jace had a little encouragement from his brothers for his run.
Taylor did awesome.
Tanner was one of the first to cross the finish line.
No comments:
Post a Comment