Since I'm on the Pack Committee meeting, I volunteered our back yard this summer for the pack meeting about fire safety. We had a great time, and everyone couldn't get enough of the Smores' and Wolfems'! (What's a Wolfem? It's where you road biscuit dough over the fire and then fill with pie filling or pudding and cool whip...and the key is to eat it all in one bite...you know Wolf'em) They are quite tasty, and have become the new favorite at the Holmes', even edging out smores. I'm glad Zack has a great group of boys that he is in Weebelos with. And I'm even more grateful for leaders that fulfill their duty and keep those boys on track.

Rachel getting ready to take it all in one bite.

Jace, Zack, Julia Short, Bro. Jarvis (Zack's Weebelos' leader), Bro. Floyd (Cub Master), Autumn Olesen, and Tanis Olesen....good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment