So I wonder how many of you have a secret candy stash? Well I do! I usually have a bag of some sort of candy in my closet. I LOVE to have chocolate, but any sort of candy is okay. It is a major de-stressor for me. If I feel like I am about ready to hit the fan, I go in my room, LOCK THE DOOR and BITE REALLY HARD on something sweet. So my last bag was Cinnamon Bears. (If you get the really soft one's from Macey's...they are SO GOOD.) Well this afternoon, I walk in and found one lonely, half-eaten cinnamon bear on top of the EMPTY BAG! Seriously I thought my kids were a little sharper. (If you are going to sneak mom's treats.....don't leave any evidence...and don't eat the last piece of candy, but if you do...eat it all gone!) Sheesh! I never keep track of what is there or not. About a month ago I found an empty bag of chocolate chips in the top of the freezer. I didn't even know that there was an opened bag, if whoever was sneaking the chocolate chips would have just thrown away the bag, I would have been none the wiser. Oh well I guess they'll get their fix any way they can....just like their mom!
P.S. Nate never knows where I hide the treats....he is always stumbling upon them and saying, "How long have we had this?"
7 comments:
Hilarious! You're kids think they have outsmarted you. Just find another place, quick. I love it. I wish I did have a stash, I just keep it out in the open and eat it all the time, maybe that's my problem!!!
HAHA - I love it! I'm totally a candy stasher too! Jared is the only one that ever finds my stuff, and he says the same thing.
That is so funny. I too have a few bags of candy hidden in my closet. Cinn. Bunnies in fact, and the rest of the easter candy. My kids haven't picked up on that hiding place yet.
ha ha ha. I totally have a secret candy stash. IN fact, I have more than one in a few different rooms. Sometimes my kids find it and I can tell they've eaten some, but mostly I try to keep it secret...so I have a reason to keep coming to aerobics.
I am currently stashing chocolate marshmallow eggs.
love it! sneaky little ones....
You're funny. I don't have a candy stash because if I did I would eat it all the time and that's no good. I'd be as big as a house.
Post a Comment