Sunday, June 14, 2009

Utah Museum of Natural History









In April when I had to go up to SLC to pick up mine and Nate's 1/2 marathon gear, I decided to take the kids with me and we would make a day of it. We went to the Utah Museum of Natural History on UofU campus, this was the first time for any of us. Since I hadn't ever been there, I didn't know what to expect. But it is a lot like the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, only on a smaller scale. (And since we have been there many times, it was nice to go to a smaller museum, since I was handling 5 kids on my own.) We had a great time, and the highlight was the Frog Exhibit. They had an actual Frog Wrangler there, that talked to the kids about all different types of frogs. Still the most interesting thing are all the dinosaur bones that they have on display. I think that will always be my favorite too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like your kids had a blast! I love the pictures of them being eaten. :)