Here's the best picture I got. Brady is on the very far right...4th from the front. And yes the flag in the back is made up of 5th graders from around Utah County. So cool!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Hope of America
This year since Brady was in the 5th Grade, his school participated in the Hope of America. It is a Patriotic celebration that they practice for all year, and held at the BYU Marriot Center. There are actually 2 nights of the program, since so many schools participate now. But WOW....what a program it is. The 5th graders are the chorus for the program and make up the 'Human Flag' on one side of the Marriot Center. Grovecrest was actually on the floor this year, so we had an easier time picking him out. My mom went early and got us great seats, which I will be forever greatfull for. My kids, except for Hannah, really enjoyed it...especially when they turned out the lights and the kids held up flashlights. I'm so sad I forgot my camera, but I did have my phone. But I still didn't get a great shot of the flag. It was an awesome program, and I'm excited for the other kids for their chance to participate.

Here's the best picture I got. Brady is on the very far right...4th from the front. And yes the flag in the back is made up of 5th graders from around Utah County. So cool!
Here's the best picture I got. Brady is on the very far right...4th from the front. And yes the flag in the back is made up of 5th graders from around Utah County. So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment