Tuesday, May 15, 2012

1st Time at the Dentist

Hannah got to go to the dentist for the first time, just after she turned 4. We usually take them when they have just turned 3, but when I kept asking her if she wanted to go, she would tell me NO! (And sometimes when I have taken them at age 3, they really aren't that co-operative...and I end up wondering...What did I just pay for?) So we waited and it worked out perfectly. She loved every moment of it. But how can you not, when Dr. Doman and his assistants totally cater to a 4 year olds every whim.
Seth wanting to try out the cool chair.
Taking Rachel with me is a must...since she is SO GOOD with Seth and can mother him all she wants!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute! My kids LOVE going to the dentist, and this was a great reminder that we are due a visit. Looks like it was fun for everyone. :)