Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Trey

On December 31, 2011, my sister Ashlee and her husband Brandon were blessed with a little boy Trey who was just a mere 11 days early. (Hannah loves the fact that she shares her birthday with him.) He is such a smiley and cute little guy, and when she went back to work this spring (just so she could receive her full maternity benefits) we had the chance to babysit him a couple of times to help her out. You forget how much care an infant requires until you jump in all at once. On a side note, many people have always said what a patient person I am with my kids...and now I know why ;-) I never had kids REALLY close together. I didn't get anything done around the house when Trey was here, because I just wanted to hold him, which left Seth to destroy everything in his path. We really did have a fun time with him, but it is good that Ashlee gets to stay at home and be a full time momma to Trey, and we get to see him every Friday for cousin lunch.

No comments: