Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Pinewood Derby
This past January our ward had the annual Pinewood Derby. Even though Zack is the only one in cub scouts, Nate still got to make 2 cars. They've started the tradition of having the Activity Day girls also participate, since there are those fathers' out there without any boys, that REALLY want to make a car. I'll have to see if Nate has pictures on his phone later of the actual races, because this is the only picture I got of Rachel's car.
This is the reason I only got one picture, and why I didn't get to go see the races at all. Poor Seth was not feeling well that day. So Nate took the 5 oldest to the Derby, while I stayed home and rocked a sick little boy. Pretty fair trade if you ask me ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment