Friday, May 11, 2012
Sigh....
I'm not going to even give excuses as to why I haven't blogged in so long. This is life. I will clean my house, have 0 loads of laundry to do (until next Monday), have the outside looking ready for a party, pay all the bills, kids are fed, clean, and asleep happily in their beds...and I think..."DANG, I'm on top of things!" Then this looming 'holmesfam.blogspot.com' comes back into my mind and I have this HORRIBLE guilt settle in. I HATE THAT. So I'll try and play catch up for as long as I can (since I feel like I have 2 free weekends with Nate gone on Scouting adventures). And when I'm all caught up (hehe), Nate beware, because we'll spend A LOT of money on having our blog published into a book. Because I know how the kids absolutely LOVE looking at them and these are our favorite memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how I can relate. It was fun reading all your catch-up posts. Great motivation for me to get back on the ball. I used to be so good... oh well. We really need to get together some time. Lunch, or dinner, or something. I'm training to be able to go on a run with you. Might still be a few weeks. HAHA!
Post a Comment