Friday, May 11, 2012

Friends

We live in a GREAT neighborhood...and my kids have some of the best friends around. Since Jace was a toddler, we have been involved in a neighborhood playgroup. When his 'group' started school, we moved onto Hannah's group for the past 2 years. And depending on preschool schedules we may continue, but for sure...we will be starting Seth's group next year. After that I'm home free right! HA! This was our last time hosting, so I thought I better get a picture, since we don't know if they will all be together again. (And thankfully, all 9 were there that day...plus 2 toddlers, Seth and Thomas (he came with his sister Emma) Thomas Frazier, Emma Frazier, Jojo Spitzenberg, Corban Weaver, Fay Scheuber, Hannah Holmes, Hugh Redd, Sam Clark, Gehrig Bowles, Courtney Clayson, Seth Holmes.
This is how we like to take friends home after a play date. They are much more willing to clean up and go home when a 4-wheeler ride in waiting for them.
Here are some pics that I took of Brady and his friends, Ryan Spindler and Derek Howe. I had just picked them up from a birthday party at a girls house...where they were the only boys. (I think they were in HEAVEN with all the attention.) But seriously...such great kids for B to hang out with. Ryan is a convert to the church. A while back when I was taking Brady and Ryan to the mall (man I'm old ;-) I asked Ryan about his family and how they came to join the church. All I can say is 'Wow'...he has an awesome testimony, and it makes me thankful that he and Brady have become such great friends.

No comments: