So this is basically a black-mail post. But right after Rachel's party last Monday, I asked to kids to just play what-ever and keep it quiet. After I finished cleaning up, this is what I found. Because of the 'new toys' that entered our house....Zack was having a tea party with Hannah, and Brady and Jace were playing Polly Pockets with Rachel. See they really do get along sometimes!


4 comments:
So cute! I love when my boys and my girls find something fun to do together. Even if the boys end up playing something a little girly!
So cute. Scotty (the one who is Rachel's age) wanted a girl so we could have Polly Pockets in the house. That was when I was pregnant and she's 15 months now - so he would deny it. But I remember. Your kids are adorable.
Love it!!! Yah, sometimes I tell my boys I'll pay them a dollar to play some girlie stuff with Mya. What cute pics!
Okay, that is the cutest and sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. So sweet of your boys.
Post a Comment