
Hannah just loves her passeys...she even pronounces it quite clearly. I'm only dreading the day when we need to get rid of all the passeys in the house. When it is nap or bedtime, and I can't find a passey, I tell the kids that whoever finds me a passey first, earns a dollar. Believe me, it is worth that plus some. Brady and Zack were definately addicted to their passeys. I got to the point that I would only let them have it at nap time, and so I tied a short string to the passey and then pinned the passey to their pillow. I caught both of them (at different times obviously) sneaking into their bedroom in Saratoga and taking a few sucks on their passey, and then they were good to go. I relate it to a chain smoker taking a few short drags on a cigarette. It was dang cute though. Rachel and Jace never took one, but that is what I contribute Rachel's chatty-ness too. Just as long as Hannah is rid of them by Kindergarten I think we will be okay.
2 comments:
A paci-baby is a happy baby. None of mine have taken to them, though. I kind of wish they had. She's a cute paci-baby.
This picture is so cute!!! She is darling. You have such a cute family and I'm so happy to find your blog!
Post a Comment