.jpg)
1. Sara is an very affectionate person, my confidant and best friend. And she laughs at my dumb jokes.
2. She makes our house a home. Decor - food - cleanliness - laundry - you name it. The food is so good she's won 3 chili cook-offs.
3. Sara is very giving - a mother of 5 (6 if you count me) and does not have much time for herself. Recently she went on a girl’s weekend trip to Las Vegas and I honestly don't think she bought herself anything. It was all for the kids.
4. She truly puts the lord first in her life. I could say, "I don't want to go to church she would say ok, see ya when we get back. And she would take all 5 kids and head off to church. This is also evident when I get to take all 5 kids while she goes to yet another primary meeting.
5. She doesn't hold grudges. And it’s a good thing to; otherwise I might have my own bedroom.
6. She has unbelievable will power and self discipline. No matter what it is, no carbonation, running daily, fasting, or keeping a secret.
7. She's so patient. Even if her hair is on fire she can keep her cool. She might produce a small stream of tears (or river), but she doesn't fly off the handle.
8. Intellectually she's a natural. When I took calculus in college I would spend hours at the tutor to figure things out. She on the other hand could sit down with me and figure it out on her own. This sometimes made me curse.
9. Her parents gave her $100 for being sweet 16. She used that money to buy my wedding ring; which is always a reminder to me of our commitments.
10. She goes out of her way to spend time with my sick grandmother, mother, sisters, and other relatives.. And even makes them goodies.
11. My family likes her better than me. My mother is the first to take Sara’s side no matter what the argument. People just like her better. Or is it that they feel bad for her, because she's stuck with me. hmmmm See #10
12. She has never been caught up in worldly possessions. A big 9 passenger van might not be her vehicle of choice but she would drive it happily if it were needed.
13. She is faithful. She waited for me for two years, and we have since disproved the theory of 'good things come to those who wait'
Thanks for a wonderful 13 years lover.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Awwww... how sweet is that?! Sara IS awesome, that's for sure! :)
How cute is your husband by the way??? And seriously sweet 16, I'm so so so impressed! Love the pics, you are such a darling mom and of course of darling wife.
Post a Comment