We like to take turns opening up gifts from Santa, and start from youngest to oldest. Then once the kids are occupied, Nate and I open up our gifts to each other. We always have a Christmas Breakfast casserole, with fruit and Egg Nog.
Then we get to be lazy the rest of the day...sort of. Sharon, Cassidy, Kelly and Aimee came over in the afternoon for a little Christmas lunch. And then it was time to get ready for all the Broadhead clan to come over to our house for a yummy traditional Christmas dinner with Turkey, Ham and of course Granny Rolls!
Watching 'Luke II' before we open gifts.
Walking down the hall to the living room...of course youngest to oldest.
Nate and Hannah...she was ready to start the morning!
Jace asked Santa for a Spiderman bike...I guess he was a good boy this year.
I love Rachel's face as she opens this gift.
She asked for an American Girl doll that looked just like her.
Zack wanted Harry Potter Books.
Brady opening up his Guitar Hero for the Wii.
Hannah opening up a present.
Jace showing us how fast he can ride his new bike.
Hannah brought me Santa's plate with only 1 carrot left...guess he and the reindeer liked what we left for them.
Hannah with her new doll and stroller.
You'd think I would have taken more pictures of Christmas Night, but I kind of forgot. Here is a picture of some of the guys opening up gifts from Bumpa and Grammee.

Haha...I did have pics of the kids opening gifts from Grammee and Bumpa!
All the cousins, minus the Bethea Boys...from oldest to youngest.
Jessie, Colby, Kaitlyn, Brady, Jaxon, Kissy, Taylor, Zack, Kaila, Kaylee, Rachel, Tanner, Dallin, Mitchell, Jace, Chloe, Zella, Hannah, Bella, and Janessa. (Bethea Boys missing...Layton, Mason, Jaden, Easton, and Branten.)
1 comment:
Looks like Santa was good to you guys. That "cousin" pic is great... your Mom and Dad have a big group of grandkiddos!
Post a Comment