Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Our friends the Clark's started a tradition of having a New Years Eve party 2 years ago. Well 2 years ago, I was in the hospital giving birth...and last year I wanted Hannah to have her own special 1st birthday. But this year we were able to attend with about 5 other families from our ward. The highlight has to be the fact that the Clarks set up their trampoline in their living room. It has a very high ceiling and of course fills up the entire room...but what a blast. The kids totally love it... and so do the parents, because it keeps them occupied all night. We had lots of yummy food (my little smokies were a hit!), and played games. After we watched the ball drop 'New York' time...they had a pinata for the kids in the basement. What a fun night it was, and again everyone sang to Hannah, which she loved! I hope we can always attend the Clarks party with our good friends!

Jumping on the tramp...what a blast!

Everyone got a chance to hit the pinata...Brady was the one who finally brought it down!

"All I need is one treat and I'm a happy girl."

Kids' scrambling for the loot!

Look how high Brady got. His cousin Mason was with us and had a competition of who could jump the highest. But Christian Rosenvalle, 14, won by being able to touch the ceiling fan. He also showed those two to jump off the balcony onto the tramp...needless to say they only tried that 1 time!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Wow! A trampoline in the house... crazy but fun! Looks like a great New Year's party.

Jen said...

HAHA... oops. That comment was from me, NOT Eryn ;)