Zack played soccer this past summer and absolutely loves it! He can't get enough. And now that he is realizing that soccer scores don't usually end up being 10-15, and not everyone makes a goal every game, but that it is seriously hard work...he is getting more and more competitive.
He did awesome this year, but sadly I didn't get to see a lot of his games. With me coaching Jace's soccer team, and Nate coaching Brady's football team, Zack didn't have a whole lot of spectators cheering him on personally.
But I did get to go to a couple, and of course had to take my camera along. This was one of his last games, and he was ready to strut his stuff. In fact these pictures are from the one game where he made his one and only goal. (He came close a couple of other times, but that is just what I heard through the grape-vine.) I didn't get it on camera, because I was walking Jace back from the bathroom. But it actually gave me a better angle to see his goal, I just didn't have my camera in hand...dang it. Wish I could have gotten his facial expression when it went past the goalie...it was like Christmas morning!
This is his happy face right after he made his first goal!
That is Zack with his knee up in the air.
Showing off his moves ;-)
His face looks like he is getting hurt...but actually he was getting really frustrated with this kid.
His good friend, Caleb Clayson, who is right next to him was on his team. Luckily Caleb's mom, Annie, was able to go to a lot of games and cheer Zack on for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment