There will always be a party on Hannah's birthday...no matter what! But we wanted to make the day special for her. We were able to go sledding just up behind our house with a bunch of families in our ward, then in the early evening we had a little party for Hannah. And of course that night rang in the New Year. I can't believe that she is already 2...wow how time flies. She is such a sweetie, and we love her little voice and all the words that she can pronounce so clearly! She can be quite a handful at times, but maybe we (especially me) are becoming too lax on our parenting skills...and need to keep a closer eye on her.
Here are some of my favorite sayings from Hannah:
'Hi, Mom' (When I walk in the door)
'Mom, I eat cereal. Mom...cereal? Cereal, mom!' (This is always early in the morning.)
'Thank You.'
'Hannah did it.'
'I Hug'
'Passey!'
'Hi Guys' (This is always directed to her siblings)
She sometimes scares me because she is generally not afraid of strangers if she is in a good mood. The other day I took the kids to the Princess and the Frog movie, and she just wandered from row to row, looking into the faces of strangers and say, 'Hi' and then running off. (Don't worry I still kept my eye on her.)
She loves to have her daddy ask her, 'Hannah, where's Pitville?' or 'Hannah, where's the City of Knee Wee?' because she knows that a huge tickle is coming.
We love having you in our family Hannah, and the spice and life that you bring each day!
Jace and Hannah ready to go on the 4-wheeler.
Jace thinks that he should always have a ride on the wheeler.
Okay...enough pictures mom!
I love having an older child that can help haul the sleds back up the hill...thanks B!
Nate taking Hannah and Robert for a ride....I didn't get a shot of it, but we tied a sled to the back and could pull a couple of kids around on the trails...they loved it!
Zack loved going off the jumps.
Brady and Hannah taking it slow down the hill.
Miss Rachel enjoying sledding.
Nothing like Hot Cocoa while sledding.
The green truck was stuck up on the mountain, so Nate, Steve and Brett went up on the 4-wheeler to help get his truck down. Not so smart if you ask me.
Shannon brought the girls their birthday presents...little mini-muffin tins and kitchen accessories...so cute!
"I love all these people singing just for me."
"Maybe if I puff out my cheeks more I can blow out those candles."
Dad comes to the rescue.
Present Time!
What a fun Birthday!
1 comment:
What a fun birthday... going sledding. She's so cute looking like she just loves the attention. Happy Birthday Hannah.
Post a Comment