Friday, December 18, 2009

First Snow

Well the first snow has come and gone, but my kids were definately ready to go out and play. I find it 'amusing' when you spend a half hour of bundling them up and then they last 5 minutes out in the cold. But my older kids are troopers and get ready by themselves for the most part. Brady didn't stick around our house, but went to the 'Bowl' which is at the bottom of the hill and where the majority of the neighborhood goes to sled. Thank goodness Zack and Rachel stayed around to help Jace and Hannah out on the sleds.


Zack going down one of our mini hills.

Jace actually lasted longer outside than I thought.

Mmmmmm...what's that salty taste? Yuck!

Hannah is so pampered. The kids would carry her up the hill, put her on the sled and then push her down the hill. Now that's how I would like to go sledding.

Rachel, usually known for her 'fashion awareness' really didn't care about her attire...she just wanted to get outside. This get-up totally cracked me up...I'm just sad I didn't get a full body shot. It was quite attractive.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute. Looks like they had a great time, and I totally hear ya about taking forever to bundle up, and having them back in 5 minutes asking for hot chocolate!

Elena said...

Avery loves that salty taste, too. I love keeping up with your family.

Amy said...

Your Rachel looks just like you Sara, she is beautiful. Love the pics, I feel bad my kids haven't even put on their snow gear yet, I'm such a crappy mom these days:(

O well Christmas break we are definitely on it!